7.5 Research Activities to be Completed in Specialized Childhood Cancer Programs Only
- Discussion and documentation of consent/s for study
- Providing ongoing answers to participants’ questions about a study
- Enrollment on study
- Discussion and documentation of continued study participation
- Documentation of study completion and/or withdrawal
- Delivery of Cancer Therapy Evaluation Program (CTEP)-supplied investigational agents
- Protocol-specified disease assessment, including radiologic evaluations, bone marrow assessments, biopsies, etc.
- Collection of study-specific biologic samples for banking, pharmacokinetics, etc.
- Communicating any new information about the study to study participants and their families
- Housing and storing of any and all documentation required for monitoring and audits
Disclaimer: Source Accuracy
You are welcome to download and save a local copy of this document in the Word and/or PDF formats provided. As the POGO Satellite Manual is subject to ongoing revisions and updates by POGO, we recommend you regularly check the online version posted at https://www.pogo.ca/satellite-manual/ to ensure you have the most up-to-date content. In the event of any inconsistency between the content of a local copy and the online version of the POGO Satellite Manual, the content of the online version shall be considered correct. Please see also the POGO Satellite Manual Disclaimer.
Record of Updates
|Version Number||Date of Effect||Summary of Revisions|
|1||2/24/2022||Original version posted.|