POGO is actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and doing our best to keep our teams healthy and our healthcare and hospital partners informed, to ensure continuity of our work on behalf of children with cancer, their families, survivors and the childhood cancer care system.
- Read emerging medical literature and published guidance about COVID-19 as it relates to pediatric oncology and pediatrics in general
- This list will be updated as new papers are identified through our ongoing database searches
- Read expert opinion statements developed to provide relevant guidance for Ontario pediatric oncology healthcare providers.
- Links to some helpful COVID-19 resources
- Find out how childhood cancer centres and POGO Satellite Clinics across Ontario are working diligently to ensure the safety and best outcomes for children with cancer during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Find out how POGO is responding to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic