POGO SUPPORTIVE CARE CLINICAL PRACTICE GUIDELINES (CPGs)
Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV) Guidelines
- Breakthrough and Refractory CINV
- Prevention and Treatment of Anticipatory CINV
- Prevention of Acute CINV
- Emetogenicity Classification
Guideline for the prevention of oral and oropharyngeal mucositis in children receiving treatment for cancer or undergoing haematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
Sung L, Robinson P, Treister N, Baggott T, Gibson P, Tissing W, Wiernikowski J, Brinklow J, Dupuis LL.
- Open-access publication in BMJ Supportive and Palliative Care at: http://spcare.bmj.com/content/early/2015/10/01/bmjspcare-2014-000804.long
Management of fatigue in children and adolescents with cancer and in paediatric recipients of haemopoietic stem-cell transplants: a clinical practice guideline
Robinson P, Oberoi S, Tomlinson D, Duong N, Davis H, Cataudella D, Culos-Reed N, Gibson F, Götte M, Hinds P, Nijhof SL, van der Torre P, Cabral S, Dupuis LL and Sung L.
POGO ENDORSED SUPPORTIVE CARE CPGs
C17 Guideline for Primary Antifungal Prophylaxis
- Full guideline on the C17 website at: http://www.c17.ca/index.php?cID=86
- Open-access publication in Pediatric Blood and Cancer at: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/pbc.24847/pdf
International Guideline for the Management of Fever and Neutropenia
- Full guideline, plus open access publication in the Journal of Clinical Oncology and associated supporting materials available at: http://www.sickkids.ca/HaematologyOncology/IPFNG/index.html
C17 Platelet Transfusion Thresholds Guideline
- Guideline on the C17 website at: http://www.c17.ca/index.php?cID=86
If you have any questions about any of the POGO Guidelines, our development processes or Guidelines under development, please email:
Paula Robinson, MD, MSc
Email Dr. Paula Robinson