POGO SUPPORTIVE CARE CLINICAL PRACTICE GUIDELINES (CPGs)
Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV) Guidelines
- Breakthrough and Refractory CINV
- Prevention and Treatment of Anticipatory CINV
- Prevention of Acute CINV
- Emetogenicity Classification
Guideline for the management of clostridium difficile infection in children and adolescents with cancer and pediatric hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation recipients
- Open-access publication in Journal of Clinical Oncology at: http://ascopubs.org/doi/pdf/10.1200/JCO.18.00407
Guideline for the prevention of oral and oropharyngeal mucositis in children receiving treatment for cancer or undergoing haematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Open-access publication in BMJ Supportive and Palliative Care at: http://spcare.bmj.com/content/early/2015/10/01/bmjspcare-2014-000804.long
Management of fatigue in children and adolescents with cancer and in paediatric recipients of haemopoietic stem-cell transplants: a clinical practice guideline
- Available at The Lancet Child & Adolescent Health – Not available as open access.
- Read the accepted Word version here.
POGO ENDORSED SUPPORTIVE CARE CPGs
C17 Guideline for Primary Antifungal Prophylaxis
- Full guideline on the C17 website at: http://www.c17.ca/index.php?cID=86
- Open-access publication in Pediatric Blood and Cancer at: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/pbc.24847/pdf
International Guideline for the Management of Fever and Neutropenia
- Full guideline, plus open access publication in the Journal of Clinical Oncology and associated supporting materials available at: http://www.sickkids.ca/HaematologyOncology/IPFNG/index.html
C17 Platelet Transfusion Thresholds Guideline
- Guideline on the C17 website at: http://www.c17.ca/index.php?cID=86
If you have any questions about any of the POGO Guidelines, our development processes or Guidelines under development, please email:
Paula Robinson, MD, MSc
Email Dr. Paula Robinson