Sign up today for our eNews to keep informed about the Transitions Program and additional survivorship-focused news and events!
By subscribing to our eNews, you get:
- Notifications and registration links for upcoming Survivor to Survivor (S2S) Network workshops happening in your area
- Announcements about events, news and organizations of interest to childhood cancer survivors
- Our newsletter, published twice a year and offering the latest information about services for childhood cancer and brain tumour survivors; general event listings; and articles about education, work and survivorship. We also have a Creative Corner column where we invite YOU to submit content, and our once-a-year Survivor Edition is written entirely by survivors!
To subscribe to The POGO School and Work Transitions Program eNews, please select the distribution list that best corresponds to your POGO counsellor and/or closest major city:
- Hamilton Distribution List
Your POGO counsellor is Olivia Leja, and/or your closest major city is Hamilton.
- London Distribution List
Your POGO counsellor is Lindsay VanSickle, and/or your closest major city is London.
- Ottawa/Kingston Distribution List
Your POGO counsellor is Sarah Brandon or Carol Perry and/or your closest major city is Ottawa or Kingston.
- Toronto Distribution List
Your POGO counsellor is Helen Antoniades and/or your closest major city is Toronto.
The POGO Transitions Program Newsletter
Most Recent Edition
Fall 2022 – Survivor Edition
ADHD + Virtual Learning, Hooks + Uppercuts, Entrepreneurship and Nursing!
Culturally Respectful Health Care, Accessibility at School and a Sneak Peak of S2S 2022!
Fall 2021 – Survivor Edition
Returning to School after a Cancer Diagnosis, Music as Medicine, Honouring and Remembering Residential School Victims, Linked for Life, Poops and Farts, Creative Corner and Upcoming Events.
Survivor to Survivor Network 2021, Make Connexions: Employment Resources, More about Scholarships, Black History Month, Creative Corner and Upcoming Events.