6.3 POGO’s Roles
POGO’s roles include:
- Collaborating with tertiary and satellite centres in the ongoing development of existing sites and other sites, as necessary;
- Ensuring that the satellite system is appropriately evaluated;
- Facilitating and financially supporting the educational outreach of tertiary and satellite programs;
- Ensuring the flow of funds to tertiary and satellite programs, and the due reporting of expenditures and implementation;
- Providing an annual report of program activity and an accounting of funds to the MOHLTC and advocating with the MOHLTC on behalf of the program, as appropriate and;
- Facilitating regular and timely update of provincial standards and guidelines, through collaboration with partners.