Looking to complete a personal challenge while supporting POGO? POGO has joined Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon’s Charity Challenge. All runners/walkers are welcome. Join our team! As a member of the team, you will receive free race entry, a limited edition POGO technical hat, support from the fundraising team to help you reach your goal and an invite to a special post-race celebration.
Commit to raising a minimum of $200 and join Team POGO today! Contact email@example.com for more information.
Members of Team POGO are already started on their fundraising, doing fun and innovative activities to help reach their goals. Think outside the box and find creative ways to encourage friends and family to support your efforts. Check out some examples from our community fundraisers below:
- James held a fight night viewing party at his house. He provided food and refreshments and his friends donated to watch their favourite sporting event.
- Amanda reached out to a local race and ran a canteen on race day. By asking local vendors to donate food, she was able to raise over $400 by giving away muffins, coffee and treats for a donation.
- Michelle organized a canoe trip of 20+ people to Toronto Island and back. This sunset trip was an experience of a lifetime for many, with proceeds benefitting childhood cancer care in Ontario.
- Cindy gathered with friends to busk in the city. Sharing their musical talent, they were able to raise over $200 for POGO in one day.
- Sheliza booked a room at a local game café and held a games night with colleagues. This fun, team building night raised $100 for POGO.