POGO has limited funding available to assist individuals who require financial assistance with the costs of in province travel to and from the 2019 Ooch/POGO Survivor Conference. If you require financial assistance please reach out to Program Assistant, Communications and Education, Claire Slaughter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Participants will be reimbursed following the event. Original receipts must be submitted to POGO in a timely fashion in order to qualify for reimbursement.
Travel & Reimbursement Policies
- Participants are asked to make travel arrangements as early as possible in order to secure the most competitive rates.
- Mileage is reimbursed at $0.42 per kilometre.
- All travel arrangements must be pre-approved by POGO in order to be eligible for reimbursement. If you plan to request reimbursement following the event, please indicate this when filling out the event registration form.
- Original copies of receipts must be submitted to POGO following the event in order to qualify for reimbursement. In the case of an e-purchase a print out of the receipt will be accepted.
- Participants are expected to pay their travel costs upfront; reimbursement will take place following the event.