On the weekend of September 20 – 22, 2019, Camp Ooch and POGO will present the Life After Childhood Cancer Survivor Conference, a gathering for survivors of childhood cancer aged 19 and over. We expect more than 70 adult survivors of childhood cancer to join us at Camp Ooch in beautiful Muskoka for a weekend of connecting with other survivors, learning about managing their health and living well after childhood cancer.
Registration for the 4th Life After Cancer Conference is now closed.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Program Assistant, Communications and Education
Phone: 416-592-1232 ext. 241
Toll-Free: 1-855-FOR-POGO (367-7646) ext. 241
Looking for your Camp Ooch Waiver?
Please click here to download your copy.
POGO and Camp Ooch work closely together to support the delivery of this conference at minimal cost to participants. The registration fee per person is $75*. Please click the Register Now button below to receive the full conference registration including:
- Access to all educational lectures and workshops on topics relevant to your mental, emotional and physical health
- A variety of recreational activities (canoeing, climbing, arts and crafts, and much more!)
- Transportation to Camp Ooch by bus, or gas subsidy if required
- Shared accommodations at Camp Ooch
- All meals provided at the conference
- And, importantly: Spend time connecting with other survivors in a safe space
* Special funding is available to support survivors who require financial assistance in order to attend the conference. For more information, please contact Joni Serio (contact information listed below).
To learn more about the Survivor Conference or inquire about our financial assistance program, please contact:
Joni Serio, Education Events Coordinator
Pediatric Oncology Group of Ontario
416-592-1232 ext. 237
Toll-Free: 1-855-367-7646 ext. 237