About SAVTI eNews
POGO’s Successful Academic and Vocational Transition Initiative (SAVTI) is a free, one-on-one professional counselling service that helps childhood cancer survivors and brain tumour survivors aged 16 and over to achieve their educational and career goals. Sign up today for SAVTI eNews to keep informed about SAVTI and additional survivorship-focused news and events!
By subscribing to SAVTI eNews, you get:
- Our newsletter, published three times a year and offering the latest information about services for childhood cancer and brain tumour survivors; general event listings; and articles about education, work and survivorship. We also have a Creative Corner column where we invite YOU to submit content, and our once-a-year Survivor Edition is written entirely by survivors!
- Notifications and registration links for upcoming Survivor to Survivor (S2S) Network workshops happening in your area
- Announcements about other exciting events, news and organizations of interest to childhood cancer survivors
To subscribe to SAVTI eNews, please select the distribution list that best corresponds to your SAVTI counsellor and/or closest major city:
- Hamilton Distribution List
Your SAVTI counsellor is Barb Williams, and/or your closest major city is Hamilton.
- London Distribution List
Your SAVTI counsellor is Lori Otte, and/or your closest major city is London.
- Ottawa/Kingston Distribution List
Your SAVTI counsellor is Sarah Brandon, and/or your closest major city is Ottawa or Kingston.
- Toronto Distribution List
Your SAVTI counsellor is Lucie Legault, and/or your closest major city is Toronto.
Most Recent Edition
S2S Network, Scholarships, Summer Jobs, Survivor Success, and More!
Fall 2018 – Survivor Edition
Fall 2017 – Survivor Edition
Summer 2016 – Survivor Edition