*Disclaimer** The articles listed are for information purposes only. POGO was not involved in the development or publication of these articles and posting does not indicate endorsement.
NOTE: Due to the availability of other general pediatric COVID-19 resources and POGO’s mandate, this section will no longer be updated. COVID-19 studies relating to pediatric cancer will continue to be updated regularly.
Last Update: May 29, 2020
- Castagnoli, R., et al. (2020). Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) Infection in Children and Adolescents: A Systematic Review. JAMA Pediatr. doi.org/10.1001/jamapediatrics.2020.1467
- Chang, T. H., et al. (2020). Clinical characteristics and diagnostic challenges of pediatric COVID-19: A systematic review and meta-analysis. J Formos Med Assoc. doi.org/10.1016/j.jfma.2020.04.007
- De Sanctis, V., et al. (2020). Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in adolescents: An update on current clinical and diagnostic characteristics. Acta Biomed. 91(2), 184-194. doi:https://dx.doi.org/10.23750/abm.v91i2.9543
- Henry, B. M., et al. (2020). Laboratory abnormalities in children with novel coronavirus disease 2019. Clin Chem Lab Med. doi:10.1515/cclm-2020-0272
- Ludvigsson, J. F. (2020). Children are unlikely to be the main drivers of the COVID-19 pandemic – a systematic review. Acta Paediatr. doi: 10.1111/apa.15371
- Ludvigsson, J. F. (2020). Systematic review of COVID-19 in children shows milder cases and a better prognosis than adults. Acta Paediatr. doi:10.1111/apa.15270
- Mustafa, N. M., et al. (2020). Characterisation of COVID-19 Pandemic in Paediatric Age Group: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. J Clin Virol., 128, 104395. doi:https://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jcv.2020.104395