**Disclaimer** The articles listed are for information purposes only. POGO was not involved in the development or publication of these articles and posting does not indicate endorsement.
Updated: May 22, 2020
- Andre, N., et al. (2020). COVID-19 in pediatric oncology from French pediatric oncology and hematology centers: High risk of severe forms? Pediatr Blood Cancer, doi:10.1002/pbc.28392
- Balduzzi, A. et al. Lessons after the early management of the COVID-19 outbreak in a pediatric transplant and hemato-oncology center embedded within a COVID-19 dedicated hospital in Lombardia, Italy. Estote parati. Bone Marrow Transplant (2020). doi.org/10.1038/s41409-020-0895-4
- Boulad, F., et al. (2020). COVID-19 in Children With Cancer in New York City. JAMA Oncol. doi:10.1001/jamaoncol.2020.2028
- Casanova M. et al. (2020) How young patients with cancer perceive the Covid‐19 (coronavirus) epidemic in Milan, Italy: is there room for other fears? https://doi.org/10.1002/pbc.28318
- Chen, Z., et al. (2020). [COVID-19 with post-chemotherapy agranulocytosis in childhood acute leukemia: a case report]. Zhonghua Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi, 41(0), E004. http://rs.yiigle.com/yufabiao/1184374.htm (Note: Open in Chrome and top right is a translate option).
- de Rojas, T., et al (2020). COVID-19 infection in children and adolescents with cancer in Madrid. Pediatr Blood Cancer. doi:https://dx.doi.org/10.1002/pbc.28397
- Hrusak, O., et al. (2020). Flash survey on severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus-2 infections in paediatric patients on anticancer treatment. Eur J Cancer 132: 11-16. doi.10.1016/j.ejca.2020.03.021
- Minotti, C., et at. (2020). How is immunosuppressive status affecting children and adults in SARS-CoV-2 infection? A systematic review. J Infect. doi:10.1016/j.jinf.2020.04.026