**Disclaimer** The articles listed are for information purposes only. POGO was not involved in the development or publication of these articles and posting does not indicate endorsement.
Last updated: June 4, 2021
NOTE: Due to the availability of other pediatric COVID-19 resources this section will no longer be updated as of June 4, 2021.
- Amicucci, M., et al. (2020). The Management of Children with Cancer during the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Rapid Review. J Clin Med, 9(11), 21. doi:https://dx.doi.org/10.3390/jcm9113756
- Dorantes-Acosta, E., et al. (2020). Survival and Complications in Pediatric Patients With Cancer and COVID-19: A Meta-Analysis. Front Oncol., 10, 608282. doi:https://dx.doi.org/10.3389/fonc.2020.608282
- Minotti, C., et at. (2020). How is immunosuppressive status affecting children and adults in SARS-CoV-2 infection? A systematic review. J Infect. doi:10.1016/j.jinf.2020.04.026
- Pahl, D. A., et al. (2021). Social isolation and connection in adolescents with cancer and survivors of childhood cancer: A systematic review. J of Adolesc., 87, 15-27. https://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.adolescence.2020.12.010 (not available as open access)
- Prasad Meena, J., et al. (2021). Clinical presentations and outcomes of children with cancer and COVID-19: A systematic review. Pediatr Blood Cancer, e29005. doi:https://dx.doi.org/10.1002/pbc.29005
- Truong, T. T., et al. (2021). Persistent SARS-CoV-2 infection and increasing viral variants in children and young adults with impaired humoral immunity. medRxiv, 02, 02. doi:https://dx.doi.org/10.1101/2021.02.27.21252099