**Disclaimer** The articles listed are for information purposes only. POGO was not involved in the development or publication of these articles and posting does not indicate endorsement.
Updated: September 1, 2020
Expert Opinion – Journal Articles
- Bachanova, V., et al. (2020). CAR T Cell Therapy During the COVID-19 Pandemic. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. doi 10.1016/j.bbmt.2020.04.008
- Baruchel, A., et al. (2020). COVID-19 and acute lymphoblastic leukemias of children and adolescents: First recommendations of the Leukemia committee of the French Society for the fight against Cancers and Leukemias in children and adolescents (SFCE). Bull Cancer. doi:10.1016/j.bulcan.2020.04.003
- Bouffet, E., et al. (2020). Early advice on managing children with cancer during the COVID‐19 pandemic and a call for sharing experiences. Pediatr Blood Cancer, doi.org/10.1002/pbc.28327
- Brough, H. A., et al. (2020). Managing childhood allergies and immunodeficiencies during respiratory virus epidemics – the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic. Pediatr Allergy Immunol, doi.org/10.1111/pai.13262
- Elzembely, M. M., et al. (2020). Providing care for pediatric cancer patients in the COVID-19 era: Rapid response recommendations from a developing country. Pediatr Blood Cancer, e28467. doi:https://dx.doi.org/10.1002/pbc.28467
- Gulia, A., et al.. (2020). Adapting Management of Sarcomas in COVID-19: An Evidence-Based Review. Indian J Orthop, 1-13. doi:10.1007/s43465-020-00143-1 NEW!
- Janssens, G. O., et al. (2020). A rapid review of evidence and recommendations from the SIOPE Radiation Oncology working group to help mitigate for reduced paediatric radiotherapy capacity during the COVID-19 pandemic or other crises. Radiother Oncol. doi:10.1016/j.radonc.2020.04.035
- Kaspers, G. J. L. (2020). COVID-19: how will this impact children with cancer, now and in the future? Expert Rev Anticancer Ther, 16, 16. https://dx.doi.org/10.1080/14737140.2020.1781621
- Lehara, T., et al. (2020). Statement on the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 in patients with pediatric cancer in Japan. Pediatr Blood Cancer. e28440. https://doi.org/10.1002/pbc.28440
- Loi, M., et al. (2020). COVID-19 anticoagulation recommendations in children. Pediatr Blood Cancer. e28485. https://doi.org/10.1002/pbc.28485
- Ruggiero, A., et al. (2020). Covid-19 and children with cancer: are they at increased risk of infection? Pediatr Res. doi:10.1038/s41390-020-0919-1
- Sullivan, M., et al. (2020). The COVID-19 pandemic: A rapid global response for children with cancer from SIOP, COG, SIOP-E, SIOP-PODC, IPSO, PROS, CCI, and St Jude Global. Pediatr Blood Cancer: e28409.
- Waghmare, A., et al. (2020). Guidelines for COVID-19 Management in Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation and Cellular Therapy Recipients. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. doi:10.1016/j.bbmt.2020.07.027 NEW!
- Yang, C., et al. (2020). Clinical strategies for treating pediatric cancer during the outbreak of 2019 novel coronavirus infection. Pediatr Blood Cancer, doi:10.1002/pbc.28248
- Zucchetti, G., et al. (2020). How Paediatric Psycho-oncology is changing during the COVID-19 Epidemic in Italy: New approaches. Psycho Oncology, 15, 15. doi: https://dx.doi.org/10.1002/pon.5444
Expert Opinion – Pediatric Oncology Websites
- Children’s Cancer and Leukaemia Group (CCLG), UK, COVID-19 guidance for children and young people with cancer undergoing treatment: https://www.cclg.org.uk/Coronavirus-advice
- Children’s Oncology Group (COG): https://www.childrensoncologygroup.org/
- International Late Effects of Childhood Cancer Guideline Harmonization Group (IGHG): https://www.ighg.org/
- SIOP covid-19 resources page: https://siop-online.org/covid-19-resources-and-guidance/