**Disclaimer** The articles listed are for information purposes only. POGO was not involved in the development or publication of these articles and posting does not indicate endorsement.
NOTE: Due to the availability of other general pediatric COVID-19 resources and POGO’s mandate, this section will no longer be updated. COVID-19 studies relating to pediatric cancer will continue to be updated regularly.
General Pediatrics – Primary Studies
- Dona, D., et al. (2020). Fecal-Oral Transmission of Sars-Cov-2 in Children: Is It Time to Change Our Approach? Pediatr Infect Dis J. doi.org/10.1097/INF.0000000000002704
- Hains, D. S., et al. (2020). Asymptomatic Seroconversion of Immunoglobulins to SARS-CoV-2 in a Pediatric Dialysis Unit. JAMA. doi:https://dx.doi.org/10.1001/jama.2020.8438
- Li, J., et al. (2020). An infant with a mild SARS-CoV-2 infection detected only by anal swabs: a case report. Braz J Infect Dis. 06, 06. doi:https://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.bjid.2020.04.009
- Lu, Y., et al (2020). Symptomatic Infection is Associated with Prolonged Duration of Viral Shedding in Mild Coronavirus Disease 2019: A Retrospective Study of 110 Children in Wuhan. Pediatr Infect Dis J. doi.org/10.1097/INF.0000000000002729
- Ma, X., et al. (2020). Do children need a longer time to shed SARS-CoV-2 in stool than adults? J Microbiol Immunol Infect. doi:10.1016/j.jmii.2020.03.010
- Russell, M. R., et al. (2020). COVID-19 in a pediatric heart transplant recipient: Emergence of donor-specific antibodies. J Heart Lung Transplant. doi:10.1016/j.healun.2020.04.021
- Xing, Y., et al. (2020). Dynamics of Faecal SARS-CoV-2 in Infected Children during the Convalescent Phase. J Infect. doi.org/10.1016/j.jinf.2020.03.049
- Xing, Y. H., et al. (2020). Prolonged viral shedding in feces of pediatric patients with coronavirus disease 2019. J Microbiol Immunol Infect. doi.org/10.1016/j.jmii.2020.03.021
- Zhang, T., et al. (2020). Detectable SARS-CoV-2 Viral RNA in Feces of Three Children during Recovery Period of COVID-19 Pneumonia. J Med Virol. doi:10.1002/jmv.25795
- Zhang, Y., et al. (2020). Protective humoral immunity in SARS-CoV-2 infected pediatric patients. Cell Mol Immunol. doi.org/10.1038/s41423-020-0438-3