**Disclaimer** The articles listed are for information purposes only. POGO was not involved in the development or publication of these articles and posting does not indicate endorsement.
General Pediatrics – Primary Studies
- Denina, M., et al. (2020). Lung Ultrasound in Children With COVID-19. Pediatrics. doi.org/10.1542/peds.2020-1157
- De Rose, C., et al. (2020). How to Perform Pediatric Lung Ultrasound Examinations in the Time of COVID-19. J Ultrasound Med. doi.org/10.1002/jum.15306
- Li, W., et al. (2020). Chest computed tomography in children with COVID-19 respiratory infection. Pediatr Radiol. doi:10.1007/s00247-020-04656-7
- Li, B., et al. (2020). Radiographic and Clinical Features of Children with 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pneumonia. Indian Pediatr. 2020 Apr 7.
- Liu, W., et al. (2020). Detection of Covid-19 in Children in Early January 2020 in Wuhan, China. N Engl J Med. doi:10.1056/NEJMc2003717
- Xia, W., et al. (2020). Clinical and CT features in pediatric patients with COVID-19 infection: Different points from adults. Pediatr Pulmonol. doi:10.1002/ppul.24718
- Zhong, Z., et al. (2020). Chest CT findings and clinical features of coronavirus disease 2019 in children. Zhong Nan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban, 45(3), 236-242. doi:10.11817/j.issn.1672-7347.2020.200206