**Disclaimer** The articles listed are for information purposes only. POGO was not involved in the development or publication of these articles and posting does not indicate endorsement.
Updated: August 5, 2020
- Amicucci, M., et al. (2020). How we have protected our patients: The Italian pediatric onco-hematology units’ response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Pediatr Blood Cancer: e28505. doi: 10.1002/pbc.28505
- Balduzzi, A. et al. Lessons after the early management of the COVID-19 outbreak in a pediatric transplant and hemato-oncology center embedded within a COVID-19 dedicated hospital in Lombardia, Italy. Estote parati. Bone Marrow Transplant (2020). doi.org/10.1038/s41409-020-0895-4
- Cai, J., et al. (2020). Prevention and control strategies in the diagnosis and treatment of solid tumors in children during the COVID-19 pandemic. Pediatr Hematol Oncol .1-10. doi: https://dx.doi.org/10.1080/08880018.2020.1767740
- Chen, H., et al. (2020). A flowchart strategy for children with leukemia during COVID-19: A nondesignated hospital’s experience. Pediatr Blood Cancer, e28563. doi:https://dx.doi.org/10.1002/pbc.28563 NEW!
- He, Y., et al. (2020). Strategic plan for management of COVID-19 in paediatric haematology and oncology departments. Lancet Haematol. doi.org/10.1016/
- Pushpam, D., et al. (2020). Chemotherapy adaptations in a referral tertiary care center in India for ongoing therapy of pediatric patients with solid tumors during COVID19 pandemic and lockdown. Pediatr Blood Cancer, e28428. doi:https://dx.doi.org/10.1002/pbc.28428 NEW!
- Sainati, L., & Biffi, A. (2020). How we deal with the COVID-19 epidemic in an Italian pediatric onco-hematology clinic located in a region at high density of cases. Br J Haematol, doi.org/10.1111/bjh.16699
- Seth, R., et al. (2020). Delivering pediatric oncology services during a COVID-19 pandemic in India. Pediatr Blood Cancer: e28519. https://doi.org/10.1002/pbc.28519
- Terenziani, M., et al. (2020) SARS‐CoV‐2 disease and children under treatment for cancer. Pediatr Blood Cancer. doi.org/10.1002/pbc.28346
- Trehan, A., et al. (2020). Oncology care in a lower middle-income country during the COVID-19 pandemic. Pediatr Blood Cancer, e28438. doi:10.1002/pbc.28438