Registration fees are inclusive of HST
|Registration Type||What is included||Early-Bird|
(before Sept. 30)
|In-person||Live access to all sessions and posters|
All meals provided during conference program hours.
On-demand access to all main stage/plenary sessions (workshops are excluded from on-demand access)
Full access to POGO Symposium 2022 conference app
|Virtual||Virtual (live and on-demand) access to select plenary sessions|
1. Opening Keynote
2. Cancer Predisposition Syndromes and Implications for Treatment
3. Targeted Agents and the Future of CNS Tumour Therapy
4. Overnight Success Takes a Decade: What Does it Take to Bring a New Drug to Market?
5. Innovations in Local Therapy: Update on Proton Therapy, MRI-Guided Ultrasound for DIPG and Laser Interstitial Therapy (LITT)
6. Closing Keynote
REGISTRATION CHANGES AND CANCELLATION
Please take note of key dates/deadlines and the process for any changes you need to make to your registration.
|Friday, September 30||Register Early||Save 20% off your registration|
|Friday, September 30||Change from In-Person to Virtual Attendance||– Last day to change to virtual attendance and be credited fee difference|
– No fee difference credit after September 30
|Friday, September 30||Cancellation with Reimbursement||– Last day to cancel registration and receive a refund (less $100 cancellation fee)|
– No refunds issued after September 30th
|Tuesday, November 1st||Last day to register||Registration Closes at 11:59 p.m. EST|
|Anytime||Transfer your registration to someone else||Requests must be submitted in writing by the original registrant.|
To make a change to your registration or if you have questions, please contact Claire Slaughter, Program Assistant, Communications and Education at email@example.com