7.5 Research Activities to be completed in Tertiary Centres Only
- Discussion and documentation of consent for study
- Providing ongoing answers to participants’ questions about a study
- Enrollment on study
- Delivery of CTEP supplied investigational agents
- Protocol specified disease assessment, including radiologic evaluations, bone marrow assessments, biopsies, etc.
- Collection of study specific biologic samples for banking, pharmacokinetics, etc.
- Communicating any new information about the study to satellite study participants and their families
- Housing and storing of any and all documentation required for monitoring and audits